Sunday, March 18, 2012

Benefit Dinner Success

What a wonderful night! God has truly blessed my family and I with a wonderful church family at Fairlane. I was overwhelmed with all the wonderful people who gave of their time, money, and efforts to help this benefit dinner be a success! So, first of all, I want to express my sincere THANKS for all those who were a part of this night! Below you can find some pictures from this special night! We raised a total of
$2, 373 and also had several pledges made for monthly support!! GOD is GOOD!!!! I continue to be amazed at how God brings together his people to accomplish his purposes, and I thank you for allowing HIM to use you. I am very humbled by your generosity!
Also, I now officially have a departure date!! My dad and I bought our plane tickets last week! So, on JULY 25, I will begin my 2.5 year journey in Guatemala! Thank you to all of you who are making this happen!!
Helpers hard at work in the kitchen

Mom and I in the kitchen with the delicious dessert spread

                                             The table decorations

                                                     Speaking!


Dad giving me a blessing for my new ministry!! Made me cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment