Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thanks and new Benefit Dinner

First off, I want to say how wonderful the Benefit Concert was last weekend for my mission and Jimmie's adventure! It was so much fun, and I was so honored to have so many people show up to support us. Thanks to all the bands and performers who volunteered their time to support these missions! I also want to thank everyone who helped put this whole event together! We raised over $500 that night, but on top of this, an anonymous donor decided to match whatever was raised!! Therefore, we ended up raising a grand total of $1100!!! All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

This coming Saturday, March 17, there will also be a benefit dinner at my parents' home church Fairlane Church of Christ in Shelbyville, TN. Anyone is invited to attend, but if you cannot, please see my blog about how you can donate. Here are the details for the benefit dinner:

Guatemala Benefit Dinner for Jennifer Giesemann's Mission to the New Life School
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012
Time: 6:00 pm
Place: Fellowship Hall at Fairlane Church of Christ, 101 Dow Drive, Shelbyville, TN 37160 (Building behind the auditorium)
Cost: $10/person
RSVP: Email Jennifer at jenngiese82@gmail.com or Patti at pittypat52@bellsouth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment