Sunday, November 27, 2011

8 Months and Counting

8 months!!! Really?? Many people have asked me recently, "So, when are you planning to move to Guatemala?" I often hesitantly say, "July of 2012, if all goes as planned." But what I should be saying is "JULY of 2012!!!" with confidence in my voice. The New Life School will begin a new school year in January of 2012. I wish that I could be there to begin this new year with them, but I know that God is still preparing me in many ways before I go down there. I know that God has called me to Guatemala, and if he has done so, he will provide me with the funds to do so. I have been so humbled and honored by the amount of people who have asked how they can help. God continues to amaze me in how he is working to touch people's hearts to give to HIS effort through me! I know that none of this can be done on my own, although sometimes my thoughts and actions say otherwise. I ask for your continued prayers for increased faith that God "who began this good work will bring it to completion."
Where I will be 8 months from now!!!

If you are at all interested in keeping up with me through this journey or in donating to this effort, please sign up for my newsletter at the top of this blog. I truly appreciate all your prayers, concern, and love that you have shown me throughout this process. I pray that God will use all of you mightily in his kingdom to spread his love throughout the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment