Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Benefit Concert

Throughout the fundraising process, it has been amazing to watch God work through his people to bring about my dream to move to Guatemala. Once again, my church friends have rallied to support me through a benefit concert. This concert will benefit two different mission efforts, which includes my Guatemala mission. I want to thank all the people who are putting this together and hope that many of you can come out for some awesome music and great fellowship!!
Here are the details:
Where: Harpeth Hills Church of Christ, 1949 Old Hickory Boulevard
Brentwood, TN 37027
When: Friday, March 9, at 8:00 pm
What: A Benefit Concert, featuring the band "A Girl's Guide to Marrying Well" 
There will be a small cover charge to enter. Other donations will be accepted. 
**Guatemalan coffee bags will be for sale as well.**



No comments:

Post a Comment